Thursday, June 20, 2013

Joey and his pants

Joey has almost finished three weeks of summer band and has done pretty well with both the trumpet and percussion (I mean coronet, don't call it a trumpet or you get a 10 minute lecture on what the different is). But I am looking forward to it being over and not just because Mr. Higgins keeps chewing me out because the band room changes while he is gone and he thinks I have control over it since I am a booster. (Don't ask what I really think! And this post is about Joey)

You see, because it is Franklin, they need to wear pants to every lesson. And he has been, but what I didn't realize is that he has been wearing the same pair of pants every time. And to my complete surprise and disgust, he has yet to run them through the washer! I think he thinks they are lucky or something, that or he is super lazy! Luckily tomorrow is the last day and I think I will let him wear those pants, just in case. But after that they will be washed or I will hose the boy down myself!

No comments: