I like going to the temple. I usually go by myself which I like because it gives me time to myself and a chance to think of a few things but yesterday I had the opportunity to go with my sisters.
Debbie came up to see Steve, which I will go into later, and she had a big Stake meeting and needed to get some Spiritual guidance. I was feeling pretty good since we had just finished our Faith in God ice cream social and things went pretty well.
As we waited we had a chance to visit. And I had a great time. I sat there thinking lucky we were to be together in the temple. I thought about when we were younger and I am so grateful we were there together!
I am so grateful for my sisters! They are amazing women and are always there when I need them! I am very lucky!
And even though Deb lives a few hours away, we really need to do this more often.
And in a few years it will be easier because of the temple going up in Tucson!
No comments:
Post a Comment