The last band concert of the year for Joey!
Now that Brimhall is the new Franklin Jr High, we get to have our concerts there.
Joey did a great job! He made a few mistakes but I could not tell. The kid next to him glared at him when he did. Gotta love elementary school!
He is the shortest drummer they have.
(Actually, he is the shortest player in band they have) but that doesn't stop him from hanging out with his best pal, Luke Hagen, who just happens to be the tallest in his grade. The two are almost comical standing next to each other!
Ok, the two of them are comical no matter what!
Band camp is at Mesa High this year! Joey is so excited! I just hope he doesn't try to tell Mr. Higgins where he thinks everything goes. That might not go over very well. He should just save it for Mr. Brooks, who still scares him a bit. And I think I am going to hold on to that as long as I can because it gives me leverage.
Evil, I know.
But I gotta feeling I need every bit of leverage I can get with this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment