Ashley's dance concert was the same night as Fathers and Sons so we decided to make a girls night out of it. ... Kind of
Mackenzie decided she did not want to go. So we invited Danni to come with us. Mackenzie spent the night with Tami and her girls while we went to MCC! Cortney and Alex came along as well.
It was great!
There were so many different kind of dances. I loved hip hop and modern jazz!
(The belly dancers were one I had a hard time with, honestly.)
And there were even some older ladies out there! I was very impressed!
One of her costumes!
After the dance we went to have breakfast. We were going t go in the morning but there was so many other activities going on so we went at 10:30 at night!
Danni, Cortney and Alex came too!
Great evening!
Great evening!
Oh yeah. Fathers and sons was good. I heard nothing about it. And I think I like it that way.
Just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment