Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's day to the many women who have touched my life.
 
Mostly, my mom, who is a great example of never giving up and having so much perseverance.
 
To my Grandma, who will always and forever be my hero and my guardian angel!
 
To the many ladies at church and those I work with who have been wonderful examples of what motherhood is and how I need to clean up my act a bit and be more like them.
 
 And lastly to my children, who love me in spite of me and whom I find so much joy in spending time with, laughing with, and sometimes even using the 'Mom' card with. They are my greatest joy! I am nothing without them!
 
And special thanks to my husband who bought me a dishwasher! (No this is not some poor lady he paid to do my dishes but an actual stainless steal contraption you put dishes in and they come out clean!)
And a new faucet. So I can load my dishwasher in style.
(i.e. not pulling a hose out of the bottom of the kitchen counter. lol)
Or have those precious children load it for me.
Gonna be a great day!

No comments: