I have forgotten how exhausting it is to work! I am working 9 to 3 every day this week. We will figure out my schedule after the week is over and she knows what her need are. Miss Greta says she could keep me all day every day. I don't know if I am up to that, especially with it being marching band season. Yes, I am that big of a dork!
Joey's teacher finally sent me a message. It seems my little man was not so nice to his teacher. She did not call on him when he wanted to say something. We had a little talking to and things are better again. I am happy because the principal was not involved!
And he only takes 45 minutes to do his homework instead of the usual 2 hours. I see an improvement!
Ashley is not going to Pima Medical. I am so pleased! Not only do I not have to have another massage but school is now affordable! And institute is going to happen! Someone wise (not me of course) talked her out of going to Pima. I was afraid to say anything because she had mentioned how everyone was finding fault with her choices and just wanted some support. That wise person, (again, so not me) called her out and it worked! Why, oh why can't I be that brave?
Do you know once your child gets engaged you might as well set an extra plate at the table? Yeah, Alex is over every night around dinner time. It is still taking a bit to get used to but the wedding plans are going strong. Everyone is offering to help and I don't know what is going on. The temple is scheduled and the cultural hall reserved. We are hopefully going to look at dresses next week. Other than that, Cortney has 8 bridesmaids! But I must admit I helped her pick some out (the ones from Texas) And I am getting more excited because my brother and my cousin/best pal are hopefully coming!
Not much else is going on. Marching band and my job have taken over my life. But I love the people I volunteer with and I love the kids I get to hang out with so I can't complain! And I love my family! The are awesome and they put up with my absent mindedness as well as my messy house!
No comments:
Post a Comment