Friday, August 10, 2012

School news!



Mackenzie is on a roller coaster of emotions this first week. The first day she absolutely hated her teacher! So mean! And the second day she absolutely LOVED her teacher! So nice! What will today bring? I am at the edge of my seat with anticipation...

Joey is doing pretty good. No joking! I haven't even got a call from his teacher. Yep, I am amazed and even a bit shocked. But now that I have said this, Murphy will step in and cause all sorts of rukus! I hope not. He needs a good first week without having to discuss behaviour issues with the Principal.

Zach is the most shocking. I was in the middle of orientation at Miss Greta's when I got a call from
Taylor. Zach is in honors math but with the wheel it was not working so they put him in the honors wheel! Wow! Apparently he exceeded all of his AIMS tests and they have room in the honors program. But he is a bit lazy so I am concerned about homework but how cool!

Britt wants to change her classes around again. Every day that changes but I will eventually let you know the results. 

And Cortney and Ashley both have job interviews this week! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments: