I have nothing clever to say so I will show you pictures of Ashley at the Euporea dance concert.
Britt and I went on Friday because I needed to be at a Booster meeting and then Roundtable Thursday night. Ash was okay with that.
They honored Jakelle Westergard, who is on life support while the doctors try to figure out why her lungs are not working. She is a member of Euporea dance company. They did a few wonderful tributes for her and dedicated the show to her. Mesa public schools broadcast the concert for the Westergaard family to see from the hospital. It was very touching and Britt made fun of me cuz I cried. ( I blame my kids!)
Britt and I went on Friday because I needed to be at a Booster meeting and then Roundtable Thursday night. Ash was okay with that.
They honored Jakelle Westergard, who is on life support while the doctors try to figure out why her lungs are not working. She is a member of Euporea dance company. They did a few wonderful tributes for her and dedicated the show to her. Mesa public schools broadcast the concert for the Westergaard family to see from the hospital. It was very touching and Britt made fun of me cuz I cried. ( I blame my kids!)
First dance, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, and she was beautiful!
Second dance was Dancing Dolls.

No comments:
Post a Comment