Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We took Ashley in today to discuss having her wisdom teeth extracted. She didn't turn too blue when they told her she would be put to sleep in order to take all four of them out.  And the money won't be that bad, not really.  But while all of this was being discussed, Mackenzie went for a walk without telling us.

We were finally making the appointment when, very quietly, I heard a soft high-pitched voice that sounded vaguely like my daughter's.  I followed the sound around the corner to where the patient's rooms are.There was my little angel standing in the nurses station, wearing purple laytex gloves that were way too big as the nurse was showing her what color of toothbrushes she had. And she actually picked one out!  I was so embarrassed.

I apologized profusely and led my little klepto out to the desk where she was supposed to be waiting with me! She was just volunteering to help. The sweet nurse made her feel like she was actually helping! Some people are so sweet!

What am I going to do with her?

Meanwhile, Ashley goes under on July 7th.

No comments: