Congrats to the Mesa High Winter Drumline for placing 4th in their division! They did such a great job. It gave me chills watching it.
Congrats to my winterguard girls who, well, did a super job for their first year. I know how it is to drop a flag or two and they handled it wonderfully! And my sweet Ashley finally caught a quad. (That is with a rifle. Never learned that myself, but Ash keeps trying to teach me. I just have to remind her that I am ancient, just like my make-up, and I am beyond learning)
It was so hot, in the 90s, and a great reminder of what is to come! Make a note: I need to buy more shorts!
There are seven weeks of school left and then summer is here. We are spending the first weekend of summer in Sacramento, California. My niece is getting married! My girls get to be bridesmaids and they are so excited! I get to see the ocean so I am too!
We are so proud of Laura. She was baptized in January. She is getting married right next to the temple with plans to solidify it as soon as they can. I am so proud of the accomplishments she has made!~
No comments:
Post a Comment