There is a little girl in Joey's class who does not like Joey.
(I don't know why)
Joey says this girl hates his whole body...his guts, his eyeballs, his extra guts. (I am dying to know where he stores these extra guts) She even hates his feet.... and she thinks he is discusting and gross. The good news is that was all. There is nothing else she hates.
Joey is so descriptive. Anyone who knows Joey knows his facial expressions say it all. And every facial feature said this was serious.
I had the hardest time not laughing.
Which is uncool when your mom laughs at your worstest problem in the whole world. But he forgave me. And then proceeded to tell me about how much he disliked her and made a rude comment about her mom.
I stopped him right there and reminded him that he is a boy and has to always be nice to girls and not say anything about their moms.
In defeat, he agreed and decided not to me mean.
I love elementary school!
There you go, Cortney. Another Joey story.
No comments:
Post a Comment