Ashley made it back! It was a long 5 days and I really missed her. I am in big trouble when Cortney leaves for college.
There is only two weeks and two days of school left and I must admitt I cannot wait! It has been a long year and I am looking forward to not driving all over Mesa in the morning .
Mackenzie is in summer school because she is having a hard time reading... I cant figure out why. The kid had two kindergarten classes.
Zach is in summer band. he is still playing the alto sax. He is getting excited because he is starting to enjoy it.
Swimming lessons alude me still, but I will sign up eventually.
Ashley is going down to Benson to babysit for girls camp and scout camp. They are one month apart so I will see her in between. She looks forward to heading down there.
Yep, looking forward to school being over soon. I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment