Ashley leaves for Florida in 2 1/2 hours. Well, to the airport, at least. She doesn't board the plane until midnight. She will be there til Saturday morning. I am so excited for her but also sad at the same time. They grow up so fast. She is taking pictures or I will sell all of her belongings while she is away. A pretty fair trade, I think.
Mesa High's band and orchestra have been invited to perform some disney songs to videos. Should be pretty cool. They are playing at Disney World and then playing at Disney World. I'll let you guess which order is which.
Speaking of growing up so fast, Cortney has to be packed and ready to go by July 14th. We are going to Texas to visit with cousins first and then headed straight to Utah.
That is it.
My little girl will be all on her own. My heart and eyes are heavy. I am so not ready for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment