I think I am ready for school to start, or at least get close to starting. I dropped Ashley off at band camp this morning. I was only 5 minutes early (not the usual 15 minutes) and there were not very many cars. That's okay. There were swimming lessons going on at the pool so there should not be too many cars. Ash went to the door, but it was locked. Sheepishly, I went home and found out camp actually starts next week. Yep, I'm trying to get rid of one week this summer. My kids are on to me. Dang!
Travis was released as Ward Clerk yesterday. He is okay with it. He was in the position for three years so it is time. Personally, I am looking forward to having him home on Sunday mornings. He used to cook breakfast and help get the kids dressed for church. The first Counselor said to be patient and wait until next week for his new calling. He is just fine with waiting a little longer. And that is that til later!!!
1 comment:
I love that your scouts whittled soap and nature took the leftover soap scrapes away. That's classic. Your scouts are lucky to have an enthusatic den leader.
Post a Comment