The trial is over. To make a long story short, it was a 1st degree murder case but we found the defendant guilty of manslaughter because of lack of evidence. Terrible stuff and I hope sometime soon I will stop dreaming about it.
I love Girls Camp. So much so that I sent Ashley off to babysit for my sister in Benson for the week so she can participate and enjoy the experience. I already miss her. (Benson is 45 minutes east of Tuscon, putting it about 2 1/2 hours from Mesa). We will pick her up Friday afternoon about half way between. It's a little truck stop/DQ/gift shop with lots of little trinkets and stuff (you know, key chains, ear rings, stuffed animals, moccasins, polished rocks, turquoise jewelry, etc.) I'm afraid to let Zach and Brittany go inside. The two of them are suckers for garage sales. They come home with a so much stuff. Can you imagine the treasures they would find in Picacho Peak? We're still trying to find room for their yard sale treasures.
Isn't that a cool name? Picacho Peak. Arizona has some of the coolest names.
Strawberry, AZ
Yuma
Bullhead City
Bisbee
Mammoth
Buckeye
Pinetop-Lakeside
Huachuca City
Fredonia
Quartzsite
Superior
and definitely one of the most famous, Tombstone
Doesn't it make you wanna find a house in one of these wonderful cities just so you can use the address?
1 comment:
What about Globe and Superior. Those are some towns we are traveling through on Saturday. I'd love to say that I live in Superior. My city is Superior. Jim would have some great jokes about that.
Post a Comment