Mackenzie loved Disneyland- The part of Disneyland where the Princesses are. Most everything else, she could do without. We took her on some rides, but she cried when we put her on them ( although I did see a smile on her face a few times on the rides, but she would never admit it.)
Funny thing is, every morning, she wanted to go back again... Silly thing.
Everyone else had a blast. Zach decided he didn't much care for roller coasters. Brittany decided the same thing. We did enjoy the shows, though. Aladdin, the Musical was everyone's favorite. All in all, it was a fun time. Kids are counting down til the next time we go. Don't have the heart to tell them it will be quite a while until that happens again.
Joey's school is having their big luau this friday. I am helping out, again. It's the whole no thing. I'm not sure how to say it. I spend most of my Sundays substituting Primary. Secretly, I think the Bishop put me in scouts just for that purpose. (Not to mention, I know how hard it is to find a sub. for Primary and Nursery. Honestly, Nursery is my favorite. Little planning and I get to be as silly as I want.) I conned, I mean, talked Ashley into doing the balloons again. We are doing it together. I can't wait. I really want a hat!!!
My sister leaves for Provo this week for Women's Conference. She is going with some friends. Yep, that means no husbands or children. WOW!!! I like Provo. My cousins grew up in Pleasant Grove and we spent a lot of time there. And Jeff took Cortney and Ashley on a tour of BYU last year. Cort is already palnning on going there in three years. Oh, no. I'm feeling old again.
Jeff, my brother, is graduating from SVCC next week with honors. We are so excited for him. He has come a long way and we couldn't be prouder of the choices he is making. Mom and dad are going up to be with him. Wish I could be there.
1 comment:
Yeah! You are home and had a great time at Disneyland. I'm so glad that you and your family had fun. You guys deserved it.Kenzie is so cute with the princesses. Joey's pictures are priceless too. I thought of Joey tonight at during the piano story. That's our Joey - he is never boring. He is totally adorable.
Post a Comment