Tuesday, May 6, 2008

it is official. Volunteering can be bad for your health. No, I got it. Volunteering can be way too stressful. Well, not all the time, just this last week. See, we had a Luau at Joey's school (I have three other schools, two of which I'm very involved with) and I have been so busy that I didn't notice a pimple on my shin. That was Wednesday. Saturday, dear sweet husband took me to the doctor. The doctor (whom I avoid at all cost) informed me it was now a staff infection. It has gotten progressively worse. This the first time I have ever had anything like this. So now I have to take it easy for a few days and watch my laundry explode to the size of the Superstition Mountains. Unfortunately, there is no lost mine in my laundry to look forward to finding. But not everyone finds this situation bad. Joey thinks it looks cool! And my kids borrowed a wheel chair. As if I would actually use it!! Thanks goodness they have discovered you can do cool tricks with it and give each other rides while doing the tricks. Good thing I know a good doctor. Then again, this might cause more stress and then I really might be in trouble. Oh, well. Life is full of the good as well as the discusting.....I mean bad.

1 comment:

Tami said...

You have a way with words. I'm sorry about your leg. I would love to see how the wheelchair is being used in your home. The kids must be having a blast with it.