Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cortney in New Era

Completely forgot to mention the New Era. We have been waiting for 5 monthes for it to come and I completely forget to mention it. Cortney submitted an answer for the Q&A in the April's New Era. We found out in November that it would be published. The Bishop called to let us know. I guess Salt Lake had to get his permission first. I think he was more excited to get the news than Cortney was. Apparently there are hundreds of answers and Miss Cortney's was accepted. We're very proud. She is a remarkable person and her testimony astounds me. The picture was a bit strange, but she did take it herself. What can I say? More and more like her mom every day, poor kid. Oh well, we can't have everything now, can we? Here is the picture I would have used.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Such a cute picture of Cortney. We are so proud of her. I'm going to buy a New Era and have her sign it. She's famous now. She gave a great answer to the question asked by the New Era.

Wendy said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how old your kids look ~ if I didn't know better I'd say you were getting older too . . . . but that can't be true.

Darling family Lisa!