Well, the plumbing has been an experience! Jeremy has spent most of his time flirting with the girls, Mackenzie even!) teasing Joey, talking with Zach and giving me a hard time. Yes, everything is just how I expected it to be.
Except
Travis was helping cut drywall and poked a hole in a pipe in my bathroom. Now the little bathroom cannot be used at all!
But have no fear. Super David is near.
Or he will be tonight!
Yes, my own personal plumber is on his way to save the day! If I had known this was all it took to get a visit from one of my favorite people I would have sabotaged my plumbing a long time ago.
So, yes, he will spend a few hours under the roof repairing things but then the rest of the weekend will be great!
I must say, though, I do feel bad he has to come all the way here just to fix my plumbing. We really would have hired someone local. But I got a visit from David so it is all worth it! And then there will be the wedding in the spring too! We will almost get too much of each other! Awesome!!!
And it is the season! So happy for those whose sons returned from their missions yesterday! So exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment