Well, I talked to my guardian plumber.
(I guess that is a good way to describe him. He councils from afar, always looks out for me, and can be snarky occasionally. Scratch that. ALL THE TIME)
He brought up the fact that he wishes he could do it. And then out of the blue he decided to send his son, David JR
(okay, his name is Jeremy but is should be Dave JR. Oh my gosh! Seriously it's like being transported back 27 years! So much alike!!!)
He said Jeremy needed some time away from home and he could think of no better place to send him than here.
Wow. What a complement!
And David taught him well and can do the job for a fraction of the price!
So it was settled.
But then the stupid ice storm moved in. Twice his plane was cancelled because of severe weather conditions in Dallas. Four days we waited for hot water AND Jeremy.
Finally last night he came! Britt was thrilled! Okay, we all were. It is going to be a fun ten days!
He has to go to seminary every day. I will drop him off for lunch and he will head over with Britt. Then I will pick him up.
It'll work! It has to!!!
It'll work! It has to!!!
And if we have to hire a plumber we will. But it will be fun trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment