Monday, November 18, 2013

Uniforms

Uniforms are a mess! We got a call on Monday saying they were bleeding and Leo asked me to go in and take a look at them. Tuesday morning Travis and I went in to see them and, unfortunately, they were bleeding. Judy Farmer, the dry cleaner "ANGEL", called the company who made them and they said they would take care of it. We have to send them back after the season and they will fix them. So half of the uniforms are cleaned and half are not. I am trying to convince Mr. Brooks to wait till after San Diego before we send them back.
My sister and I put them all back together even though I had a hard time standing up. And I think it helped my back! But it was done and all was well for the big competition on Saturday!

No comments: