I am done! Well, almost. (My big band project for the year!) We still need to attach the hip skirts to the shirts.
Oh, yeah. I changed the name. I feel much better saying it now. But Zach says calling it a skirt in the first place is just wrong. Oh, well. About a month left anyway till band season is over.
Every day we wait for the mail man to come. And everyday there is no envelope from Salt Lake. But I gotta say there are a lot of differing emotions going on at my house. We have Ashley, who texts every day to see if it has arrived, trying to be patient. And you have me and Britt, who open the kitchen door, watching for that big white envelope that will take Ashley away for 18 months.
Yes, I am still struggling with this. (But it is all selfish on my part and I have not shared any of this with Ashley. It's my struggle and I will deal with it And when the time comes I will be so supportive!). Britt feels the same way I do so but we have decided not to talk about it till it comes.
Travis is excited for her, but is not in a big hurry. He says he had to wait 2 months to get his papers back in the old days. (Yeah, we lived in the old days.)
Mackenzie has no thoughts on the matter. But she would like to read.
Joey is upset because there is nothing in the mail for him. And when he asks why everyone is asking, he says oh, yeah. I forgot..... every day. His memory leaves a lot to be desired.
So we continue to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment