Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Eyes are pretty cool!

I hate going to the eye doctor.
the specialist, not the glasses one.
That one is fun because you get to try on different frames
colors, sizes, shapes
And then I abandon all of them and just get plain old contacts lenses.
 
No, I am talking about the specialist where you have to have your eyes dilated and numbed and then they insert dye into your blood.
And all you see is the color pink!
 
That one.
And I love coming out having to wear sunglasses so you are not blinded by the light and you can walk a straight line
even though you have no ability to focus on it if it were there.
 
Yep, it really makes you appreciate your vision and the many things it allows you to do.
God is one smart cookie!
 
Eyes are pretty cool!

No comments: