Brittany turned 17 on August 31st!
Hard to believe it has been that long!
That night Danni made arrangements for some friends to kidnap her. We were going to go get a movie so I had to find something to keep her busy until they arrived.
So I read a book and lost track of time. Big sacrifice on my part, let me tell you!
I think Britt was getting tired of waiting for me.
Then there was a knock on the kitchen door. Britt, Kenzie, and I went to answer it. Once it was opened, three people dressed in ski masks put a pillow case over Brittany's head, one grabbing her arms and another grabbing her legs.
Mackenzie screamed!
Danni took off her mask but that did little to calm Mackenzie down. The boys were lugging Brittany to the jeep parked down the street and Mackenzie was on their heels screaming for them to stop. (That was her Brittany!) They reached the jeep almost the same time as Mackenzie. She started beating on one of the poor boys. I grabbed her and then Brittany told her it was ok. But it wasn't in Mackenzie's eyes. I carried her back to the house with her arms flailing and her screaming.
It was almost sad if it wasn't so funny. I tried and tried to calm her down and tell her what was happening but she was not listening.
(The young man who spearheaded this whole affair felt so bad, and was impressed with how strong she was!)
Finally Brittany ran into the house and told her she was okay and kissed her on the cheek and then was gone. It helped a little bit, but it took 15 minutes and ice cream to finally do the trick!
Brittany is loved! Her little sister would chase after and attack anyone who harms her big sister!
I am touched



No comments:
Post a Comment