Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Birthday!


Special thanks to my kids for a wonderful birthday!
 
Reese's peanut butter pancakes
 
clothes
 
perfume
 
a book (just the one I wanted! I am totally shocked, but then it helped to find the book online and point it out to whomever would look! Gotta remember this strategy for mother's day next year!)
 
a beautiful card that states I am 28 (my favorite by far!)
And Swedish fish that came with it!
 
My fingernails painted by my sweet Rylee
 
Dinner with my favorite guy
 
and ice cream with my sweet daughter!
 
And all the hugs a girl could want!!
Great year!
(Thank you, Britt!)
 
I love my family!
 
 
Oh, I almost forgot! My refrigerator is fixed! What does that mean, you ask? I can buy produce again without the fear of them turning into blocks of ice!
 Yes, no more frozen Miracle Whip,
 frozen milk,
 and frozen salad dressing, which is really gross to look at!
And after 5 months my green olives finally thawed out!

I know, I need serious help
 
I am doing my happy dance!!!

No comments: