Saturday, June 29, 2013

Kayla

What a week!
 
Kayla flew in Friday night. We left early to make sure we got there in enough time but managed to forget all of the flight information.
We started circling the airport trying to figure out which flight she was on and hoping for some Divine inspiration on where to go.
It didn't happen.
We finally called Cortney to see if she might know and we soon realized it was the wrong airport!
 
Yep, she came in through Mesa Gateway!
Her plane was landing as we were trying to make our way out of the terminals!
 
More than a half hour later, after turning down a wrong road, going on an even longer ride, and driving by the place Mackay would take Ashley shooting, we managed to make it there and found sweet Kayla reading a book in front of the airport. I felt so bad and swore I would never leave home without any of that information again!
I think I felt most bad because it was after midnight when we finally picked her up and it was her first time flying alone.
 
 
We had a great time with her here! She is such an angel and is preparing to go on her mission. She should have her papers ready by the end of the month! I am so excited for her! While she was here her and Ashley got to do splits with the missionaries too! What a treat for both of them!
 
She also found a boy she likes. I am sure her mom and dad will think twice about sending her here again.
 
I know, lets get Jeremy to come!



The girls getting ready to go country dancing!
 
My mother in law stopped by for a couple of days as well and it was nice to visit with her.
We even got to see Pat, who has not been in Mesa for about 4 years.
The two of them are off on an adventure.

No comments: