I am looking forward to summer and I think I have pinpointed as to why.
Homework.
I can safely say Joey has worn me down this year!
For instance, yesterday, I had to remind him 8 times to get started, threaten him with missing the Spring Sing later that night, and then race him with my stop watch to see how long it will take him to finish. And, last but not least, promise he can open up the stray can of sardines we got from Cathy.
I can already feel a headache coming on from just thinking about homework.
If this were only a one time event it would be so different but this is every day. I use my phone as a stop watch more than I talk on it!
I have no more curious yet discusting things for him to explore when he is done.
Three more weeks and I can change my thinking to keeping him busy and not accidentally burning down my house.
Ironically, I am looking forward to the change of pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment