Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why is it that we always look for the worst in oursleves and compare it to the best in others? why do we deliberately punish oursleves because we do not meet our own perfect expectations? How do we stop this self torture and  view ourselves as those we love see us? And how do we teach our children to avoid that same pitfall we find ourselves in? 
I know there are answers to these questions but I am having a hard time finding them. And I need to change my ways because those most precious to me are following my footseps and that scares me.
Most importantly I need to give myself a break and forgive me for making mistakes and not being perfect.
I have no answers except to pray.
I make so many mistakes and I am harder on myself than I should be.
And the ones closely watching me are learning from me.
It needs to stop.
How?

No comments: