Cathy and Reza picked up, sold their house, and moved to Tennessee to live close to Pat. I wish them well. It will be wierd not having them around.
They dropped off some cleaning and auto supplies that I need to dispose of, and other things they could not take with them, but there is something I am not sure how to handle and I really don't want it..
Cathy left Caleb. Well, a part of Caleb. His urn.
I am a firm believer in cemetaries. Brittany plays this game that when we pass a cemetary she holds her breath out of respect for the dead. If she only knew.....
Joey and Mackenzie will probably not sleep at night knowing he is here.
Are we allowed to mail him or do ship him in a special way?
These are questions I need to know.
In the meantime, I think I will stick him somewhere high and hope the little ones don't figure out what that object is.
And hope I sleep at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment