Saturday, March 2, 2013

not a good day

I hate it when your plans don't work like you expect them to.
It makes you wonder why you bother planning in the first place.
Take today.
I was planning on finishing painting my dining room and then go on another wonderful bike ride so Zach can get his cycling merit badge
(and yes,  I am going to buy myself a patch! I deserve it!)
but no.
I managed to tip over the paint can, with it spilling onto the floor and over me.
(On the plus side, it did match my toenail polish! )
 
Three hours later I have finally finished scrubbing the floor, for once being grateful I don't have carpet!
Huge headache, sore arms, and I am finally done.
Riding a bike is the last thing I want to think about.
 
I think I might make Travis cook tonite.
I might burn dinner the way things are going.
That or maybe even the kitchen.
 
But, on the plus side, the room does look good!
(I am trying to think positive. sometimes it's all I got!)

No comments: