Friday, January 25, 2013

Fridays

All month I have a date on Friday with three very cute guys!
Yep, I am one lucky girl!
We treat ourselves to a movie, an invigorating stroll outside and then end our date with a wonderfully prepared meal and it always tastes divine!


And then, of course, I get a kiss from each handsome young man before the date is over.
Yep, I am one lucky girl!
Here is a picture of my darling little dates.
They are Rocko, Roman, and Apollo.
Aren't they cute?
 
Rocko
Roman
Apollo
 
Their mom has Breast cancer and starts Chemo this morning. My heart goes out to her. She is so young. Her mother died of cancer. She has been through so much and still continues to amaze me with her attitude!
 
So my dates with these wonderful boys is the least I can do. I hope and pray, though, that they will end soon only because they would rather have dates with her instead of me.And that would mean her health has returned.  And that is so okay with me!
 Because no one can replace mom.

No comments: