Dryer broke.
Just stopped working.
My refrigerator thinks it is a freezer and turns my pickles into Popsicles
not to mention what it does to my poor eggs.
And I won't even start on my dishwasher.
Hasn't worked for months now.
But the worst part is my faucet.
Yep, you guessed it, it broke!
It was one of those new fancy pull out heads attached to a hose and you stick it back in place when you are done hand spraying those attractive dishes.
I used to think that was way cool.
Now the head is gone and I am forced to pull the hose from the bottom of the cabinet.
And when I forget there is a problem, which I usually do, the hose squirts water all over the floor before I get the sense of mind to turn it off.
(I know, I could have gotten it fixed much sooner but then I wouldn't have this awesome story of being able to mop my floor while doing dishes! And isn't the journey getting there where the fun really is?)
Today my honey is buying me a dryer. And maybe I will get him to buy me a faucet for the kitchen. My refrigerator, on the other hand, waits for another day. After all, who doesn't like a frozen pickle?
Yummy!
(I have a spare in the back room. It's as old as Ashley but it still works)
(I have a spare in the back room. It's as old as Ashley but it still works)
No comments:
Post a Comment