Yes, we all have them. You know, the ones that we ask ourselves what were they thinking? I remember one year, I think it was 2nd grade, when my parents could still afford school pictures, and we had them taken in the afternoon. During that morning recess I ran into a pole. And I ended up with a big goose bump and ice was applied. When it as time for pictures, my bangs were pushed to the side and the goose bumb was as bold as you please, and my hair looked like I had just woken up. Thank goodness it was only 2nd grade....But back then you could not do retakes.
Well, this will be Joey's year. His hair was a mess. He has this odd habit of chewing on his shirt collars (not to mention the shirt was Zach's in the first place). He managed to wrestle a black marker and the marker won leaving a mark on his neck. And apparently he forgot to brush his teeth. (Ironically, I was not at home that morning because I had to take Makenzie into the dentist because she had a few cavitites)
And so I figured I would take them back in get retakes.....No. The packets came with these cool ID cards and before he got home from school they were cut out and shoved into his back pocket. (That extra time after band is gonna kill me!)
So, this is it. 4th grade pictures for the little man! Mackenzie is getting hers taken today because we had to go the dentist.
I got my fingers crossed! At least she doesn't wrestly markers!

No comments:
Post a Comment