Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Teachers are people too!

One of Joey's best friends is Luke Hagen. Remember him? He was the little boy Joey took the bus home with in first grade but ...
wait
 it wasnt Luke...
and oops!
It wasn't his bus. Bringing back memories? Don't worry, I remember it vividly.

 His mother happens to be the Orchestra teacher at Mesa High.  

Last night the Hagens offered to take the little ones away for three hours (Can I just say it was bliss? So quiet and peaceful!) They think the two little ones are charming and Luke wanted them to come to his fireworks party.

Britt and I went shopping and then for frys at Lennys. Perfect mother/daughter night. We ended the night with watching Road to Avonlea. She has never seen it and I love the show! Joey doesn't like it. I am kind of glad because he could get some pretty strange and dangerous ideas from Felix.

Finally, Brittany and I were enjoying the cooler air on Ashley's swing when they pulled up.
The 'they' were Ms. Hagen and Ms. Coffee, our former choir teacher at Mesa.  I went to talk to ladies and Britt ran inside.

Later, when I followed the chattering duo inside and I asked her what was wrong. She said she can't handle the fact Ms. Hagen AND Ms. Coffee both were at her house. THEY are teachers.

What does she think? They live in their classrooms 24/7 and leave the buildings only during lunch?
I mentioned the fact the Mr. Quamo has been to our house several times and she freaked out even more....This is kind of fun!
 Lets see, I wonder what Mr. Brooks is doing for the 4th.......

No comments: