I tried but I cannot stay quiet.
(Yes, I can hear Texas laughing and adding unwanted remarks to that last statement and I choose to ignor them. See?)
Anyway, I would love to say so much has happened but that is not the case.
Although Ashely has to have surgery on her wrist. She has a Ganglion Cyst and they are going to remove it so she can continue on with her plans to be a massage therapist. She is very nervous...okay, she is down right scared. They will put her out. But she will be okay. I know it.
And she is off to Benson for the week because Debbie is going to
Girls camp. Randy has big 4th of July plans for her too, I hear. (The Statue of Liberty in the local 4th of July parade. Don't worry. He is going to take pics and I will post them!)
Girls camp. Randy has big 4th of July plans for her too, I hear. (The Statue of Liberty in the local 4th of July parade. Don't worry. He is going to take pics and I will post them!)
Zachary is off to Camp Raymond for the week as well. He will come home with so many merit badges and I am happy about that! (Less ones I have to make him do for me. Yep, fantabulous!)
So this week it will be me and the little ones. (Britt is short so she fits into that catagory...ouch!... Better be careful what I type when she is looking over my shoulder!)
We will find lots of fun things to do that will keep us busy. And they may even be safe and legal. You never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment