Joey turns 10 in 15 days and we are in a crunch to get his bear requirements passed off.
Somehow his records were lost and we are practically starting over.
Cortney is taking the little ones to the zoo today.
She still has her badge and can get them in free.
He can pass off a few there.
Tonite we are having FHE.
I know, it's not Monday but I am desperate!
Joey is making dessert and picking a game to play.
Two more requirements!
(Why can't boy scouts be this easy!)
Saturday we have a stake cub scout day camp and I volunteered to cover outdoor cooking.
Freaking about that.
But I am going to make Joey help me cut vegetables tomorrow so we can count that as a requirement too.
And we are going to the library Monday after dropping Ashley off in Benson and look into past records of whatever. I think we will find out about Mesa High's fire.
That will interest him!
Yep, scouts.
And don't worry. Zach is also on the hot seat...
Citizenship of the Nation
Can you say another field trip to the State Capital?
Not sure I am ready for that one!
Oooo! Maybe we will take the light rail!
(oh, no! the heat is getting to me because I am actually thinking about taking four kids on light rail)
Oooo! Maybe we will take the light rail!
(oh, no! the heat is getting to me because I am actually thinking about taking four kids on light rail)
No comments:
Post a Comment