Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ashley's graduation

It is official! Ashley has graduated and it was a nice ceremony. It was hot and windy but everything was great! And I didn't cry...much. Tami came with me and took pictures so I could enjoy the ceremony. I am so glad she was there. Cortney came as well.

It was nice.




Ashley's favorite teacher is Mr. Brooks. Most of her memories of high school will involve him somehow and she says no other teacher has been as big of influence as her, well, maybe Mr. Quamo but he is wrapped up in the whole band package.



Ashley with Cameron. We have known him since Mrs. Welch's class in kindergarten. He is still as cute and sweet as he was back then. How quickly they grow.
Ashley's boots. She had to wear them because they match her necklace!


 She was tear free until she caught up with McKayla. And then the tears came. The two of them  have been friends since kindergarten when I would take them to school and they would laugh at my hair.
(I guess I should mention that I rode them to school in my bike trailer. Yeah, I know. Definite dork material!) And Morgan has been a wonderful friend Ashley and a funny girl who knows how to make a face!

I think I will miss Benny the most. He is so odd and sweet that no one could possibly forget Benny. And McKayla lives around the corner so I can't possibly miss her. I will be lucky to see her every week!


I love band kids.

1 comment:

HooHoo said...

I just took a few minutes to catch up on your blog over the past months. You have so much insight. I truly enjoyed my visit to your blog. It is amazing how time flies, isn't it? Family is so important, and any sacrifice we make for them is worth it in the end. I love your family!