Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

What a mothers day! Mackenzie was more excited than me! She sat me down with three poems, a flower that opened to her picture and another wonderful heartfelt poem of me puking in the toilet. I would share it but I just can't find the words.

Joey loves the show Psych and bought me a pineapple. I feel so honored!  After Mackenzie gave me her variety of poems, he felt left out and pondered on a poem that went with pineapple and me. He tried in vain to compare my face to a pineapple and failed miserably. Can I just say how pleased I am on that? I am not sure I want to resemble that certain fruit!

 and my awesome daughter Brittany is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (look at what happens when you walk away from the computer! Haha. Yes, Brittany is awesome~!)

And Ashley's best friend sent a message to my mother and me. It was so sweet and I can't wait till she shares that with my mom. It will make her day.

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.

But best is my kiddos and my sweet husband who went all out to make this the best day!


Happy Mothers Day to my mom. I love you.

No comments: