Monday, April 16, 2012

Do you know how everyone has a bad day and nothing seems to go right and you wish someone would tell you life really doesn't suck and you do have a friend even though you somehow have convinced yourself you are a lost cause? Yeah?

I get those more than I want to admit.  And today was one of those.

Then we had Family Home Evening with everyone but Travis (he had to work).

 We simply drew pictures of a story and retold it.

We had a dog that looked ridiculous
 the old woman who had flabby arms she used as weapons
(the flab, not the arms)
 the mice looked like Big Bird but with less personality
 a cat that was too busy knawing on the head of a mouse to care about anything else (that was Joey's)
A wolf who had an identity crisis
And a perfect ant who was the star of our story.
(That was Mackenzie's. The rest we will call anonymous)

Needless to say, the story was a big hit and I don't even remember the plot.  We laughed, joked, and had a great time. 

Thank you, guys!

 I would be SOOO lost without you!!!

Now go to bed before I make you clean my bathroom with your toothbrush!!!!!

1 comment:

leesaloo2 said...

brittany: hey! my dog did not look that bad ;P hahaha