What are you going to be when you grow up?
I am still deciding myself.
I always wanted to be a mom...
I even joined the future teachers of America club in high school
but you have to have good grades
and I seemed to always have other things on my mind than grades
again ...youth wasted on the young!
well, I asked my children what they wanted to be when they grew up
Cortney is as clueless as I am... maybe a teacher
Ashley wants to study in massage therapy and then go on to study in event planning - specializing in wedding planning (she is my most driven!)
Brittany is still interested on archetectual design.
Zach wants to design video games and write novels and act
Joey wants to be a demolition expert who also works part time as a pizza delivery guy....while driving a motorcycle
Mackenzie wants to be a ballerina, make movies, or be a pop star.
We will see.....
No comments:
Post a Comment