Monday, November 15, 2010

Best Christmas present ever

My brother Jeff is getting married....finally! I am so excited for him!  He has wanted to start his own family for a long time now and here it is!

Lauren is a wonderful girl and they are so cute together.

The wedding is taking place on December 21st in the Salt Lake Temple.

Which means we get to experience Temple Square during Christmas time.
The Mesa Temple is so beautiful during this time of year
But my kids have never been to Salt Lake.

So Excited....
But it's gonna be so cold.
That means I actually have to buy coats. and gloves....and hats.

Whooooaaaaa!

It has been many years since I actually owned a real coat!
If we are in luck there will be snow and everything.
Well, maybe not luck... I forgot slush and black ice usually go with snow. And I am sure there is so much I have forgotten about snow.

No matter, it will be a great experience
And I have only been to the Salt Lake Temple twice

But to be with my family will be such a treat.
What a great Christmas present!!!!!
And to be home is Salt Lake at Christmastime is going to be wonderful!


2 comments:

HooHoo said...

I'm so excited for this blessed event too. And SLC is wonderful at this time of year. You will absolutely LOVE it. The memories will last forever! I want to go. Can I go with you?

Garden Dreams said...

Hi, I have a few old coats I was planning to take to DI. You can have them if you want.

The reception is going to be a lot of fun :)
See you next week!