Sunday, June 20, 2010

Joey's Baptism


June 14th my little man turned 8 years old.  And then five days later, which was yesterday, he was baptized.

This was his invitation. 

I tried to make it more reverent but I couldn't resist this picture.  The Bishop said it was perfect for him.  It shows his exuberance and excitement in being baptized and it shows his little, or rather BIG personality.


Joey and his dad right before. My parents are in the background. My mom gave a talk and it was so good for her!


My family.
I love um all!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is a beautiful picture of your family LIsa--one to frame! I'm sorry I missed the event, but I sure enjoyed the cream puff that Sunny brought home for me:) ANd that invite is AWESOME!

Tami said...

It was such a great baptism, especially loved that Joey particpated in the talks. It was great to hear mom give her talk. Cort's talk was really good and I loved how she explained the sacrament, feeling the spirit, and the restoration in simple terms. Emily and Kenzie had a row to themselves and sat so still - that was great too! It was a great baptism that was so personal to Joey.