I missed Joey's graduation. There was a mix up and I was needed with my mom so I missed when he was handed his medal but I heard it was great! I heard he went on and on in typical Joey fashion and was a hoot....
and I felt two inches tall for missing it!
The little lad is off to second grade now.... I still need to find him a school. Miss Greta is teaching 2nd grade next year but the lttle tyke needs to work on being quiet and working in a large group. But we love Miss Greta so I have no idea what will happen.
I missed Mackenzie's too because I was setting up for a jazz band dinner and dance, which I will go into later, but Tami was awesome and taped it for me and took lots of pics. I love having her around. She takes such great pics and mine are the blurriest things in the world!
Seminary graduation was great! Cortney leaded the music and I admit I couldn't get through the first song because it dawned on me that this will be the last time in a while I will watch her lead music (of course I didn't remember that she usually does it in Young Womens). A sweet sister in our ward, one of her Laurel advisers, brought her a lei to wear. It was beautiful and smelled wonderful! Sister Taufa is wonderful and it really made Cortney's day!
My parents came to support her. They chose to come to this one instead of the one on Thursday night because it was easier forom. But lets face it, if you had to choose, wouldn't you go to the one in the air conditioned building, to a smaller crowd who are guaranteed not to have potty mouthes, and where refreshments will be served afterwards?
No comments:
Post a Comment