Friday, April 9, 2010

mom's coming home take 2

Today is going to be a great day! My mom is coming home (yet again)!

This time my dad is taking her whether the doctor likes or not.  I get to help get her dressed and transport her. Yesssss!!!!!

Today is also Mackenzie's birthday. She is 6! She is so excited! She gets to take cupcakes to her 2nd kindergarten class and gets to wear a crown and everything! Wow.  Makes me almost wish I was six again. Almost!

Britt got some wonderful and overwhelming news.  One of the girls dropped out of the play and the drama teacher decided to give Brittany the roll of Dr. Einstein instead of Klein, the police officer.  The play is in three weeks and all of the lines are scaring her.  She will be fine. I have so much faith in her.

Speaking of Britt, here is another one of her creations, except this one was for Mr. Kerber, her English teacher.  Personally, I love this considering the stars of this movie do my dishes and clean my toilet! (Actually, getting them to do that is like pulling teeth. This is me hoping!)

1 comment:

Chyrisse Ballard said...

Yea!!!!!!! Don't let them stop you! Run Forest! Run!