Years ago when I was writing Travis while he was on his mission, I took a lot of pictures of myself so I could find the right one to send. You know how it is: gotta look good for the pen pal. Well, I used up two rolls of film taking pics of me (and Debbie- She knew when there was a camera in the house and just the right place to pose)
My sweet Ashley is following after her mother's footsteps. (The picture taking part, not the pen pal part, unless you count texting. That she does way too much of, with way too many boys for my liking!) Anyway, I have decided just to bug her the way only a mom can. I found a few pics to share with y'all!
It takes a lot of talent to take a picture of yourself! And she does such a great job of it!
She has such a great sense of humor
(thank goodness because I will be in so much trouble after she sees this!)
And, amazingly enough, there are so many more pictures very similar to these. I think Ashley is her favorite subject to take pictures of. Gotta love her!
1 comment:
Okay now, where are these old pictures of YOU???? That's what I really want to see--I would love to see you posing for your missionary! I bet you were just as cute as your lovely daughter!
Post a Comment