I have decided owning a camera is not the smartest investment I have ever made.
I cannot find mine.
You know, the new one I had replaced after we were robbed.
That one.
And the one my sister let me borrow until I got the new one.
(oops, Tami reads this. I'm so busted!)
I like to take pictures but for some reason that escapes me I loose my cameras.
Perhaps that is because I'm a bit of an airhead and when I am not, I'm on the flakey side.
(oops, there I go again. I also run at the mouth way way too much! Love you, Eva!)
But I have wonderful sisters who take pics for me, such as Joey and his mohawk, really bad 12 year old makeovers, and ones of the graduate.
Some day when I grow up I want a nice camera that has a built-in alarm so when I put it down I know exactly where it is. Then again, my van has one of those and I never remember where I park. Maybe the alarm is not such a great idea after all.
I could go back to an 80's camera, ones that are as big as your purse.
(oh my gosh! The 80's is so ancient! THAT MEANS I AM TOO!)
Oh, well. maybe next time I will have real pictures to share that I actually took and really came from my camera. (I can wish, right?)
2 comments:
What??????? You lost my camera! I'll send you some pics of Joey.
You should ask Joey where your camera is. He probably knows.
I have a little camera but I keep it in my purse. I have stopped missing all the great pic moments because of it.
Post a Comment