My new camera is en route (I'm praying) so she let me borrow one of her cameras (wow, I can't imagine having one let alone two!!!) So I found and took a few pics to show. Sorry, it is still dark outside so Joey's brick fence will have to wait!
This is Before! No comments on the green walls. It did look really nice with the border I had. Now it looks just strange!
This is Before! No comments on the green walls. It did look really nice with the border I had. Now it looks just strange!
This is after my kitchen was demolished. Wow, it looks so big! And yes, still no comment on the green walls. What in the world was I thinking?
My kitchen is a corridor kitchen and is so small so we took advantage of the wasted space at the end of it and put in cabinets. My kitchen space doubled. YES!!!!

My kitchen is a corridor kitchen and is so small so we took advantage of the wasted space at the end of it and put in cabinets. My kitchen space doubled. YES!!!!
And here are the new cabinets. We are waiting on the counter tops still but I think they are pretty... they have not been painted over 6 times and the hinges actually work! Can't get any better than that!!!
3 comments:
woo hoo!!! Yeah for new cabinets--and that was a great post!
Cool Pics!
I'm so excited for you! Yea!
Post a Comment