Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Primary Program

Well, another successful Primary Program but this year they wanted everyone in the congregation to fill out comment cards. Of course, I always do what is asked of me so I went about thinking of some great comments to make.

1st comment - Loved the program. The children were so cute, except what was with the red headed Sunbeam lifting her skirt and showing the ward her panties? You know, the one who threw a fit and her mom had to come rescue her? Wait. Scratch that out. That was my kid.

2nd comment - The songs were beautiful and very touching, but I especially loved the two six years old boy trying to out sing each other and ended up being louder than the whole congregation. Who knew singing loud was such a competition. And I loved how one of those boys gave the thumbs up after every song. Sweet kid. but maybe his mom should teach him not to do thumbs up in the chapel. (yes, we really need to work on that with Joey.)

All in all, it was a great meeting and I love watching the Primary Children on the stand. They have such sweet smiling faces, wiggly bodies, and are so much fun to watch. I don't feel so bad when I have a hard time sitting still during a meeting. And every year I watch it, enjoy it, and am grateful that I am no longer in charge of it.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love to hear about your primary program. You have such a way with words. It probably was the most entertaining sacrament meeting you been to this year.