And on Monday, we had the Mesa Constitutional Celebration. The Taylor band performed and the Scouts had a flag ceremony. It was great. Both Zach and Ash had a part, and the whole family spent FHE together, sort of.
Ashley and McKayla
The Taylor Band
These are Ashley's friends. (Yes, most are boys.... Yeah, I'm not nervous at all! Remind me to tell you about the flirt talk. Totally backfired on me!) They are a fun group and they think I am cool, even for an old lady. I am not sure whether I should be fattered or crushed.
Even Kenzy had a great time, mostly because she got her very own Sprite and didn't have to share, not to mention her own flag. Life can't get any better. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for next year!!!Sincerely, The cool old lady.
1 comment:
Lisa, I just wasted a good while enjoying your blog. I love your writing style and your insightful ways. One thing for sure, you are NOT an old lady.
It may have been a better trip for your parents if you could have gone to the funeral. Have a good week.
Post a Comment