Thursday, May 15, 2008

Did you know that coke can discolor your teeth as well as eat away the enamel?
Or did you know that water evaporates faster than soda, but soda leaves a discusting film at the bottom of the cup?
And how about that Aquafresh does a better job at killing plaque than Colgate?
No, here is even a better one. If you stand on enough balloons, your weight cannot pop them? (Even if you are my size!!!)
These and many other wonderful facts I learned while judging the science fair at school. There were even some wonderful growths in petrie dishes, but I avoided them as much as I could. It was a great experience, but I had a hard time judging them because, quite honestly, I was a terrible student when I was in school and couldn't have done half as good as these kids. And I could not choose any I liked better than another, altough the balloon one was pretty cool. (I liked the fact that even I could not pop balloons.
And, as of tomorrow, I will be done volunteering.....for this year!!!! (I hear bells and whistles somewhere...) Very exciting!
\
This was Ashley's science project a few years back Can you imagine 30 reports similar to this?

No comments: